domingo, 22 de junio de 2014

Eachway Winners review


I remember being a kid and going with my dad to the races. It was an exciting time. The crowd, the horses, the experience was quite a thrill. Of course, I didn’t understand at the time how big of a thrill it was. I just knew that most of the time when we went to the races, my dad was very happy when he came home – and that he bought me presents.Looking back, I can see now my dad had figured out a system for betting on horses that was very successful while others were not. This let me know from a very young age that no matter what the majority of people were doing when playing on the ponies, it was possible to make a profit. My dad has been dead for many years and I never got the chance to ask him how he made his picks, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t live on in spirit each time I am at the races.Well, the truth be told, I don’t have my dad’s knack for making the right pick. Or maybe it wasn’t a knack – maybe he had a secret. Whatever it was, it’s gone. Thus, my own
http://www.reviewlord.com/eachway-winners-review/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario