martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

Tony Grey Bass Academy Review

Have you ever wanted to learn to play the bass guitar? I know I have. I personally have always been inspired by the playing of Tony Grey – one of my absolute favorite bass guitar players of all time. His ability and creativity and the subtle warm tone of his performances really set him apart. Well can you imagine my excitement when Tony Grey developed his own program to share his technical and stylistic know how with his fans and anyone who wants to learn to play the bass?Let me back up a moment. Maybe you aren’t as familiar with Tony as I am. Let me give you his credentials: he’s an award winning composer, bass player, music producer, and published author. He obtained his degree in Music in 2001 from the Berklee College of Music. Since that time, he has performed and recorded with many of the best musicians on the planet today including, but not limited to world renown artists like Dennis Chambers, Herbie Hancock, John McLaughlin, Gavin DeGraw, Hiromi, Mike Stem, and many more!
http://www.reviewlord.com/tony-grey-bass-academy-review/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario